Local Cookeville, TN Attractions - Cumberland Toyota
Planning a trip to Cookeville?
Here at Cumberland Toyota, we’re thrilled to call Cookeville our dealership’s home. The city’s rich history and contemporary success has been a breeding ground for top-notch attractions that the entire family will enjoy.
- Bee Rock – A hiking trail accessible for hikers of all skill levels that features an overlook after a brief 0.6-mile trip.
- Cookeville Depot Museum – A museum that hosts many Tennessee Central Railway artifacts, as well as a scale replica of Cookeville's west side in 1955.
- Cumberland Art Society – A non-profit organization that promotes art and culture in the Cookeville area.
- Cummins Falls State Park – This 211-acre state park is home to many waterfalls and beloved scenic swimming spots.
- Cyber Tag – The premiere laser tag facility of Cookeville, Cyber Tag offers more than 3500 square feet of laser arena.
- Historic Courthouse Square – A premiere location in town for shopping, going on walks, and enjoying the fresh air while appreciating Cookeville’s history.
- Mauricio's Italian Restaurant – Grab a bite to eat at one of Cookevile’s top-rated restaurants.
- Putnam County Sports Complex – An enormous sports complex with space to play all of your favorite sports.
- The Sk8 – The most popular roller-rink in all of Cookeville. Whether you bring your own skates or rent a pair, you’re sure to have a good time.
- World Foods International Grocery and Delicatessen – This quaint restaurant offers international cuisine that you are sure to remember!
If you’re stopping by Cookeville for any of these attractions, be sure to pay us a visit at Cumberland Toyota!