Local Cookeville, TN Attractions - Cumberland Toyota
Planning a trip to Cookeville?
Here at Cumberland Toyota, we’re thrilled to call Cookeville our dealership’s home. The city’s rich history and contemporary success has been a breeding ground for top-notch attractions that the entire family will enjoy.
- Bee Rock – A hiking trail accessible for hikers of all skill levels that features an overlook after a brief 0.6-mile trip.
- Cookeville Depot Museum – A museum that hosts many Tennessee Central Railway artifacts, as well as a scale replica of Cookeville's west side in 1955.
- Cumberland Art Society – A non-profit organization that promotes art and culture in the Cookeville area.
- Cummins Falls State Park – This 211-acre state park is home to many waterfalls and beloved scenic swimming spots.
- Cyber Tag – The premiere laser tag facility of Cookeville, Cyber Tag offers more than 3500 square feet of laser arena.
- Historic Courthouse Square – A premiere location in town for shopping, going on walks, and enjoying the fresh air while appreciating Cookeville’s history.
- Mauricio's Italian Restaurant – Grab a bite to eat at one of Cookevile’s top-rated restaurants.
- Putnam County Sports Complex – An enormous sports complex with space to play all of your favorite sports.
- The Sk8 – The most popular roller-rink in all of Cookeville. Whether you bring your own skates or rent a pair, you’re sure to have a good time.
- World - Foods International Grocery and Delicatessen – This quaint restaurant offers international cuisine that you are sure to remember!
- Crossfit Mayhem - Crossfit Mayhem is the local Crossfit gym in town that is owned by Rich
Froning, the fittest man on earth.
If you’re stopping by Cookeville for any of these attractions, be sure to pay us a visit at Cumberland Toyota!